This website, berealshopping.com (hereinafter referred as “Website”) is owned, managed and operated under the instructions of Be-Real Shopping, which is a public company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 for your personal use and information.
- The company enables sale and purchase of products listed on the Platform from time to time. This website is directed for use only by the persons who have attained the age of majority and able to give their free will & consent towards the terms of company. You represent that you possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations. Your usage of the website/ Platform shall be construed as Your acceptance of these terms and conditions and You shall remain bound by the same.
- By accessing and browsing this website, you unconditionally accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms:
- Using the Services or accessing the Platform constitute your consent to the Terms. By using the Platform, the you signify your acceptance of these Terms and agrees to be legally bound by them. If at any time, you do not agree or wish to be bound by these Terms, you may not access use the Platform. These Terms supersede all previous terms and conditions communicated to you by the website or company, for the use of the Platform and all rights and liabilities with respect to any Services to be provided will be limited to the scope of these Terms.
- Further, the terms and conditions for any Product, sale, discount, discount vouchers, gift vouchers, pre-paid instruments or contest event organized on the Website from time to time, shall be subject to the terms and conditions of seller. In addition to the above, some areas of the Website may contain content provided by our third party partners and such content shall be subject to separate terms and conditions of use, which are posted within those areas by third party partners.
- The company/website may update/modify/amend these Terms (including but not limited to any portion of it) at any time, with or without advance notice.
- The contents set out herein is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and rules made thereunder as may be applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. As such, this document does not require any physical or digital signatures and forms a valid and binding agreement between the Website and the User.
- If any User learns or is made or becomes aware of any instance of hacking or misuse of its User account, it shall without delay notify the Website of the same. Additionally, registered Users may be held liable for losses incurred by the Website for any loss or damage caused as a result of failure in maintaining security by the relevant User.
- If any User provides any information that is untrue, false, not updated, and incomplete or in case the Company/ Website has reasonable grounds to believe that it is required then, the Website shall have the right to suspend or terminate the relevant User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or Part/ Portion thereof).
- The company reserves the right to suspend or terminate its Services in the event of breach of any terms contained in these Terms, misrepresentation of information, any unlawful activity by you or if the company is unable to verify or authenticate any information submitted by you.
- You may terminate the Agreement at any time by discontinuing the use of the Platforms or Services. By terminating the usage or the Agreement you will be obligated to pay for a Product purchased on the Platforms, or any other obligation which has accrued, or is unfulfilled and relates to the period, prior to termination.